I know that no software is without bugs, it is the first thing you learn in
Computer Engineering.
What I really meant was I don't update the date after a new version comes
out.  I wait until I don't see any more major bug reports. Until I feel the
new version is stable enough. Thus that is why I am still using Apache
1.3.27.

Just my two cents.
Mark.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]