> So as I am not an administrator, and all I have to go on is phpinfo
> (unless
> anyone has some suggestions), should I be seeing some trace of qmail in
> the
> phpinfo?
>
> That is why I posted. I apologize if I didn't make it clear. I have read
> all
> about mail, and even used the fantastic Lemos MIME problem correcting
> email
> class to try to tackle my problems from a different angle.
>
> Given the paths phpinfo is reporting, is there anyway that the system
> could
> somehow still be using qmail? Or is that outside the scope of what this
> phpinfo can tell me?
>
> Thanks again!

If you're on a linux/unix machine, don't even look at phpinfo about mail
stuff. The mail() function always goes to the sendmail binary.

Do you have a shell account? Can you perform this command?

# echo "Test" | sendmail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

And do you receive it? Does 'which sendmail' return you the path to where
the sendmail binary is?

You should be contacting the admin of this server and be asking these
questions. We can't answer them since we don't own/have access to the
machine.

--
--Matthew Sims
--<http://killermookie.org>