From: Nathan Nobbe
To: Jon Westcot
Cc: PHP General
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Need help adding dBase support to PHP

On 10/11/07, Jon Westcot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi all:

      I'm not versed at all with Linux, and I need some help in configuring PHP
to allow me to use the dBase-related functions.  From what I read in the help
files, it seems that I need to recompile PHP with the "--enable-dbase" command,
but I don't know how to do this.

      Can someone out there help me out?  All help will be greatly appreciated!

what linux distribution are you using?

-nathan