On 10/11/07, Jon Westcot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi again, Nathan:
>
>     I'm not certain how to get to a command line.  The server is a shared
> server provided by GoDaddy, if that's any help.  They told me that I needed
> to change something in the .htaccess file, but that didn't sound right at
> all.

they may be right.  did they give you some sort of documentation you could
point us to?
also, to determine if you have command line access, look around and see if
they provide ssh
access to the machine.  if so i can tell you how to ssh in, even if you have
windows or mac.
that will give you a command line prompt on the remote machine.

-nathan