From: Nathan Nobbe
To: Jon Westcot
Cc: PHP General
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Need help adding dBase support to PHP

On 10/11/07, Jon Westcot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Nathan:

      I have no idea.  Where would I look to find this out?  Will phpinfo()
give me this?  And, if so, where would I find it?

you might try

uname -a

from the command line; but theres no guarantee it will show the distribution.
it will show the kernel, and sometime kernels
are named after the distro since they are often modified by the distribution.

-nathan