Eric Butera wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Kyle Terry <k...@kyleterry.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Edmund Hertle <
edmund.her...@student.kit.edu> wrote:

2009/1/20 Nathan Rixham <nrix...@gmail.com>

sounds like a starting point. and the starting point imho, interfaces and
abstracts, then implementations.

[can't wait for a discussion on the implementation of "Email" lmfao]

can i gather that this is a postive response and a few interested parties?

if so important things like is this discussed on this list or where, need
for server space and svn? etc scope for a user group / list @ php on this?
or what..?

+ all monkeys no organ grinder approach, no release until all happy
(negating obvious trouble makers) and maybe a release manager for svn.

more thoughts please

Well, I think we should not go to fast... maybe we are setting up SVN,
webspace, domain, mailing-list and in the end this is only used by 4-5
people. Because than this can be discussed on this mailinglist. But if there
are quite enough people interested, it would be indeed a good idea to start
some other kind of communication...

but now I will go to bed (2 am here) and maybe there will be about >50
answers to this tomorrow ;)

Well, I use Comcast and they put a 250gig cap per month of their residential
customer, so my server can only be used temporarily if we need one.

--
Kyle Terry | www.kyleterry.com

Guys there's plenty of free "open source" hosted svn/git servers.  Do
a google search.

lol and sourceforge [doh]; that way if anything takes off natural user base and integrated promotion "most active" - possibly with aid of tony :D