On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 20:12, Nathan Rixham <nrix...@gmail.com> wrote:

> lol and sourceforge [doh]; that way if anything takes off natural user base
> and integrated promotion "most active" - possibly with aid of tony :D

    There's also Google Code, or - if you guys want to be
less-restricted - you can use my 4LC servers for some of it.  There's
three CentOS machines clustered together for development and testing
that I put together last spring.  I've been using one for the web and
databases, one as the SVN repo (which is then synchronized with the
web server six times per day), and the third was to be a
failover/backup machine, but I've barely done anything with it.  I
mainly just use it for testing, writing extensions, and doing my
commits to php.net from there.

    If you guys get serious with it, ya'all can put that together and
even use the 4LC.org domain name until you come up with something else
if you want.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net