> Examine this:
>
> http://webbytedd.com/a/ajax-site/js/a.js
>
> Now, where can something go wrong?

I suppose slave.php could fail with a 4xx or 5xx response. Then, most
likely, the user would be left clicking on a link that does nothing.
In an edge case the body of the error-response might include a '|'
character, which would really mix things up.

Certainly, you wouldn't /need/ Formaldehyde to debug this, but it
might make the process a bit simpler -- if I read the docs correctly,
Formaldehyde would let you see and grasp the whole problem instantly
from a browser, without having to resort to web-server logs, etc.

Ben