Jagdeep Singh wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for all the replies... But may of the solutions are not for my
question.

But I am unable to stop Multiple logins on same machine (ofcourse on
different Browsers) Because each browser has different SESSION and Cookie
system.

As I have already said ... you need to maintain a list of 'logged in' machines in addition to the 'logged in' users. You check any new login against the machine list as well as the user list.

You ARE right in that a different browser will not have the cookie settings, but in YOUR case, simply do not use browser based 'storage'. Store the settings so that authentication from a different browser will return the current logged in status. I'm not worried about different browsers, but if the browser 'connection' is lost, then reopening it and trying to log in again takes you back to the point where the connection was lost. Should work cross browser, and does work IE6 to IE7 or 8.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL