În 16 Jul 2001 09:07:17 -0500 garman a scris:
> I forgot to mention that I already looked into the PDF extensions.  Although
> it looks like it would do exactly what I want, the PDFLib isn't free for
You can generate xml in php, write xsl to convert xml in xml-fo
and then use fop to generate pdf, it really works :)
http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.html

Marius Andreiana
--
You don't have to go to jail for helping your neighbour
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/