În 17 Jul 2001 19:47:23 +1200 Philip Murray a scris:
> What about using a Windows COM object? There should be one for Access and if
> not you can use the Word one and generate word documents
Don't use Words for that... We've had to generate invoices to be snail-mailed,
imagine if the address in the invoiced didn't matched the envelope's transparent
area... (don't think a word document can handle 6000 invoices anyway)

Marius Andreiana
--
You don't have to go to jail for helping your neighbour
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/