At 11:14 AM -0600 1/11/11, Donovan Brooke wrote:
tedd wrote:
At 1:54 PM -0500 1/7/11, Joshua Kehn wrote:
Why should someone stop learning ever?

Because my head fills up.

I have to wait until I forget something before I can learn something new.

The up-side is that I'm learning something new almost every day now.

Cheers,

tedd

lol.. I just play too many video games.. it frees up all sorts of space. ;-)

Donovan

My down time is playing XBOX Black Ops. It allows my mind to focus on things that don't matter, much like a vacation, that's frees space

My gamer tag is "special tedd" -- for which many will understand.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------