On 18 May 2011 at 20:31, Joshua Kehn <josh.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 18, 2011, at 3:22 PM, tedd wrote:

>> What do you people think?

> I can say I really don't like your bracing style.

I completely disagree - having the braces lined up is the only way to go. Means
I don't have to search all over creation for the matching one :-)

More constructively: you might want to say Copy/Paste rather than Cut/Paste.

I've found examples of this type to be very helpful in the past, btw. Much of
my learning is done by poking around for information to solve problems I may
have with some combination of PHP, ajax, javaScript, CSS, and/or HTML, so good
for you is what I say.

Tedd: you have written "who's" instead of "whose" on your √ website.

tim