On 11/14/2011 11:51 AM, George Langley wrote:
> Am concerned over the number of posts that appear to be from people
> trying to over-inflate their self-importance. If you are the world's
> best coder, then help those of us who aren't. If you happen to know a
> better way to do something that I'm struggling with, then please
> share it. But if you just want to take pot shots at us, then please
> keep your comments to yourself.
>
> To that end, I wish to thank Ashley Sheridan, Daniel P. Brown, Tedd
> Sperling and Tommy Pham, to name but just a few of those who have
> submitted incredibly-helpful posts, that I have kept for reference.
> Your contributions are very much appreciated - thanks.

I will NOT keep my pot shots to myself.  As the world's BEST coder I
should be afforded, nay, entitled, the luxury to comment however I see
fit!  Especially to sixth century technology idiots such as yourself.
Now, if you have ANY idea who I am or of my importance in this
community, you will craft a carefully worded apology and then cease
posting here for eternity!  By omission, I will assume that I am not
appreciated and take action to see that you are hereby banned from the
Internet. You're messing with the wrong guy!

--
Thanks!
-Shawn