> Do you know how to create a button to print current page without
> bringing up the printer dialog box?  I just print to the default printer.
>
> And also how do I insert a page break ?

Yes, to both questions.

See http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx

It is an ActiveX component that allows pretty much FULL control over the
printing environment.  It is designed for IE but they have a product called
"Neptune" that allows you to run ActiveX stuff in netscape.. on windows
platforms only :-/

As far as the page breaks go use CSS.
BTDT recently on an intranet application where the users are chained to IE
anyway....

HTH

--
Marc Swanson