I may have worded this wrong. The site will focus on PHP and the use of
Databases with PHP, (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, others...). I was typing fast and
just threw MySQL out :) I do quite a bit of development in PHP and MySQL so I
am most familiar with it. I am also very familiar with Oracle. I have yet to
find a PHP help site that focuses on Databases and Code Repositorys Related
specificaly to PHP and it's use with them. The main thing I want the site to be
is a Community where people can come to get help and read articles about the
Use Of PHP in the real world. That sound more interesting? :)

-=>Adam<=-