At 12:46 AM -0400 29/4/02, michael kimsal wrote:

>Similarly, can someone point me to a company that specifically disables
>javascript as 'corporate policy'?

My company does this. It's the only way to surf without being inundated
with pop(up|over|under) windows. I've heard (unconfirmed) that a couple
of local banks do too, as part of their security policy.

And of course the companies "Google", "AltaVista" and friends won't
navigate through a site which requires Javascript.

Javascript has been abused to the point where it's not of any benefit
any more, IMHO.

I'm yet to find a site with content worth accessing which *requires*
Javascript (or Flash).

 ...R.