I use the almighty Notepad for my coding.  When I'm at home, however, I typically use
Macromedia Homesite 5 (simply because it has PHP syntax highlighting).  I tried using
PHPEdit, but I thought it was horrible.  It was buggy, and annoying.

PHP Master Editor is VERY good, and you can probably find it on downloads.com.  I've
never tried Zend, but it does look very interesting.  And since they created the
engine for PHP, you would think they're editor would be god, but that, unfortunately,
doesn't seem to be the case very often.

HTH

Martin

>>> "Mark McCulligh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/10/02 11:42AM >>>
I am looking for a good Development tool to write my PHP in and was
wondering what people are using out there.

I have been looking at Dreamweaver MX, Zend Studio 2.5 and phpEdit.
I know UltraDev 4 well with ASP, but the new MX now supports PHP.  This
MX/PHP any good?  Zend looks good with the integrated documentation and
debugging tools.

Thanks, Mark.
Mark McCulligh, Application Developer / Analyst
Sykes Canada Corporation www.SykesCanada.com
(888)225-6824 ex. 3262
[EMAIL PROTECTED]