Hi Cesar...

Thank you soooo much for your advice... and WOW! That's a great achievement!
I don't think I'll be able to achieve like you do! :)

I'll be following your advice and that of Justin as well as some others who
replied to me personally (thanks all again!) ... which has all be very very
useful for me. I have all of these advices printed out and stuck on my wall
at home as source of guidance and inspiration!

I would  also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who are
contributing actively in this mailing list.. I might be new, but I deeply
appreciate the generosity that all of you have given us (those who have
problems). The passion that all of you guys have has really been a great
source of inspiration to me, as well as a great source of advise, answers
and guidances. It's truly admirable.

Thanks again to all who contributed generously to this mailing list.

Yours,
Wee Keat

"Good timber does not grow with ease; the stronger the wind, the stronger
the trees."