Hello, I am wondering if any of you got a reliable php and MySQL
installation (MySQL is easy) I am mostly wondering if there is a point
in tying to use windows as a development platform for PHP. I have a nice
and working red hat 8.0 installation, but I did an upgrade from 7.3 and
now apache doesn't work cuz it wants me to switch form apache 1.X to 2.X
and all I want is to erase the old apache and use the new one or erase
the new one and use the old one, whichever works. But anyway... I also
do design and I have people submit me illustrator and Photoshop files
and word docs, so for now I might have to stick to windows for work. BUT
what do u suggest? I it futile to try to get php to work in windows?
With IIS preferably so that I can play with ASP and Cold Fusion once in
a while. Please help if you are using windows with php and send me some
instructions if you feel like it, much appreciated.

- Vic