From: John W. Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 8:58 PM
To: 'Victor'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] any windows php developers out here?

> So I guess I al looking to finding out what I need to configure IIS to
> to get the ISAPI module to work, etc.

1. Unzip the php .zip file to C:\php\

2. Copy c:\php\sapi\php4isapi.dll to c:\php\php4isapi.dll

3. Ensure the user IIS runs as, generally IUSR_<computer_name>, has read
permissions to C:\php\ and all subdirectories.

4. Follow directions as in the manual

5. Shut down IIS (net stop iisadmin)

6. Open up IIS control panel

7. Add ISAPI filter pointing to c:\php\php4isapi.dll

8. Add application mapping pointing to c:\php\php4isapi.dll

9. Start up IIS (net start w3svc)

That's it...

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/