> So I guess I al looking to finding out what I need to configure IIS to
> to get the ISAPI module to work, etc.

1. Unzip the php .zip file to C:\php\

2. Copy c:\php\sapi\php4isapi.dll to c:\php\php4isapi.dll

3. Ensure the user IIS runs as, generally IUSR_<computer_name>, has read
permissions to C:\php\ and all subdirectories.

4. Follow directions as in the manual

5. Shut down IIS (net stop iisadmin)

6. Open up IIS control panel

7. Add ISAPI filter pointing to c:\php\php4isapi.dll

8. Add application mapping pointing to c:\php\php4isapi.dll

9. Start up IIS (net start w3svc)

That's it...

---John W. Holmes...

You are the best!

Thanks, BTW who is in charge of the PHP installation documentation, I
would like to slap them in the face with these instructions. I know that
IIS setup is not their domain but they are responsible for helping users
use PHP and facilitating that is made by clear documentation, this
documentation here is not perfect, but it's much more in depth and
clearer to the one who doesn't want to go to get a MSCSE degree so that
they know how to get PHP running on IIS...

- Vic