If you tried so without success, I hope Martin Geisler (the author of PHP Shell) can help you with that (as I do not have a clue what the problem might be caused by).

@Martin Geisler
I guess you are still subscribed to this mailing list?

ArcyQwerty schrieb am 10.05.2009 22:08 Uhr:
I am fairly sure that it has the ability to use the rights of the logged in user as the system32 directory is strictly off limits to the 'public' account

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Tobias Unger <mailto:m...@tobias-unger.de>
    *To:* ArcyQwerty <mailto:arcyqwe...@arcyqwerty.is-a-geek.com> ;
    Discuss the development of PHP Shell
    <mailto:phpshell-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
    *Sent:* Sunday, May 10, 2009 2:55 PM
    *Subject:* Re: PHP Shell

    I do not know if these Windows Web Servers access anything that
    the user they are running as is able to access, but if you run an
    Apache server you usually tell the server that he's not allowed to
    access files which are not in a special "public" folder. So if you
    run Apache with Linux as root (you normaly will not do that) and
    tell him not to access files which are not in /var/www/ (for
    example) or its subfolders, it is not able to change to / (which
    is usually simular to C:\) (even though root is able to access any
    files).

    As far as I know, PHP Shell is not able to access all the files
    that the user is able to access but just those the Web Server
    allows it to access (unlike a normal ssh etc.).

    Or did I just misunderstand your question?

    ArcyQwerty schrieb am 10.05.2009 19:28 Uhr:
    If I start with homedir as C:\

        Current Working Directory: |C:\|
$ cd ./inetpub Current Working Directory: |C:\/./inetpub| || |$ ls| || |[list of files in C:\windows\system32 shows up]| ||
    |C:\ and all directories under it are accessible by the
    authenticated user running PHP shell (running as admin by NTLM
    authentication)|