  From: Tobias Unger
  To: ArcyQwerty ; Discuss the development of PHP Shell
  Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Fw: PHP Shell

  OK. Well then the problem must be caused by something else.

  I guess you tried using "cd .." serveral times instead of cd "C:\" to make
sure it's not just a "syntax" problem?

  If you tried so without success, I hope Martin Geisler (the author of PHP
Shell) can help you with that (as I do not have a clue what the problem might
be caused by).

  @Martin Geisler
  I guess you are still subscribed to this mailing list?