  From: Tobias Unger
  To: ArcyQwerty ; Discuss the development of PHP Shell
  Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 2:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: PHP Shell

  I'm sorry but I do not have a clue what the problem might be caused by, so I
will not be able to help you... sorry for that!

  Actually I am just subscribed to this list because I once used PHP Shell...
but that was some years ago...

  I hope there's anybody else reading this who is more familiar with PHP Shell
and/or Windows Servers and who is able to help you! Good look with that!