I'm sorry but I do not have a clue what the problem might be caused by, so I will not be able to help you... sorry for that!

Actually I am just subscribed to this list because I once used PHP Shell... but that was some years ago...

I hope there's anybody else reading this who is more familiar with PHP Shell and/or Windows Servers and who is able to help you! Good look with that!

ArcyQwerty schrieb am 11.05.2009 20:35 Uhr:
Yes I am still subscribed ;)
I have tried different methods such as

    cd /
    cd ..
    cd ../
    cd C:\
    cd C:
    cd C:/

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Tobias Unger <mailto:m...@tobias-unger.de>
    *To:* ArcyQwerty <mailto:arcyqwe...@arcyqwerty.is-a-geek.com> ;
    Discuss the development of PHP Shell
    <mailto:phpshell-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
    *Sent:* Sunday, May 10, 2009 4:37 PM
    *Subject:* Re: Fw: PHP Shell

    OK. Well then the problem must be caused by something else.

    I guess you tried using "cd .." serveral times instead of cd "C:\"
    to make sure it's not just a "syntax" problem?

    If you tried so without success, I hope Martin Geisler (the author
    of PHP Shell) can help you with that (as I do not have a clue what
    the problem might be caused by).

    @Martin Geisler
    I guess you are still subscribed to this mailing list?