  From: Tobias Unger
  To: ArcyQwerty ; Discuss the development of PHP Shell
  Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:02 PM
  Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: PHP Shell

  That (dir still showing the unchanged path) may have something to do with
"cd" being an internal comand of PHP Shell. As far as I know you do not really
change to the directory but just tell PHP Shell where you want the next comand
to be executed.
  That is because the connection to PHP / the web server is not persistent
(every comand you submit via PHP Shell will start a new task which does not
know how the one before finished his work).