On 12 Jul, 06:09, Matthew Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Rob, thank you very much for the information about HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA.
> Unless you also have an idea how to achieve what we wanted, I'll write
> to Dmitry and see if he can suggest a way to unit test applications
> that use the soap server from the command line.

I did a little more investigating on this issue and it seems it is
possible to perform the test *BUT* PHP must be built with the cgi
On my windows system, I have both cli and cgi built and am
successfully able to run the 002.phpt test with the following

The only thing I am not sure is what previous versions of PHP this
will actually work for.