On Jul 9, 5:25 pm, Matthew Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I think the namespace saga (JIRA 1112) is over at last -

I don't believe the namespace saga will ever be over! Still, it's
excellent that we currently have a version that suits everyone so far
as we know.

>I have just
> picked up the latest Tuscany and the generated XML now validates with
> XERCES. I had to change a few unit tests that relied on the old
> behaviour. Everything is checked back in now, so if you pick up a new
> EIDER there should be no failures amongst the phpt and phpunit tests.

Well I do have some failures - SCA phpt tests 002 and 003. I suspect
it may be because these tests were skipped, and you may have
overlooked them. The description of the related bug which caused them
to be skipped says that the problem only occurs with PHP 5.2.3 on
Linux. So I've updated the skip condition accordingly. Having done
that, I am seeing a failure, which I hope is just down to the Tuscany
changes, and that the new output is correct. But I didn't want to just
update the expected results in the test until you'd had a chance to
express an opinion. See the output here:
http://phpsoa.googlegroups.com/web/SCAphpt002-diff.html?gda=oj1XjUUAAAAZj1jRVeAQXthn8kvDWxbE6Ui6Sc9nlHcMywtLU5RaqGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDQsmhrtvNcFgMjapEx7FyqM1X6Mhjad6nqcYngosQ3Sew

(that's 002, but the pattern of changes for 003 is the same)