On 9 Nov, 20:16, Harm Bandstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello All,
> I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question, but here
> goes...
> I have an XSD file with properties containing hyphens. I can't get it
> to accept any changes to the properties. In part this is because php
> doesn't accept hypens in variable names, but I found that "Simple-XML"
> uses some sort of work around. I have the following php code:
> ===
> $xmldas = SDO_DAS_XML::create('xsd/pre_qual_wso.xsd');
> $messagebody = $xmldas->createDataObject('','MessagebodyType');
> // This gives a syntax error (duh)
> $messagebody->portfolio-id     = 'BST';
> // These 2 give the following error:
> // Problem creating an XML document: DataObjectImpl::setSDOValue -
> path not found:
> $messagebody['portfolio-id']   = 'BST';
> $messagebody[0]                = 'BST';
> // This is the way it's done in simple-xml, but also doesn't work
> $messagebody->{'portfolio-id'} = 'BST';
> ===
> Can it be done? Any help will be appreciated.
> Kind regards,
> Harm Bandstra

Hi Harm

Yep,  you found the right place to ask the question. I don't know the
answer off the top of my head and I'm in the middle of rebuilding my
PHP environment today so I'll take a look when I get it sorted. Sorry
about the slight delay. I'll get back to you shortly.

In the mean tim, if anyone else knows the answer feel free to jump