Le lundi 18 mai 2009 à 11:22 +0100, Kornel Lesinski a écrit :

> On 18 May 2009, at 11:05, Guillaume Lecanu wrote:
>
> > Here is the final XHTML STRICT custom DTD for PHPTAL.
>
> Nothing is ever final :)

You right !
But I think it's already better and usable than before ;-)

> You can probably trim it down significantly by only overriding values
> in XHTML DTD, and including XHTML DTD as an entity.
>
> Here's an example that adds Safari's <input type=search> to XHTML/1.0:
>
> <!ENTITY % InputType
>    "(text | password | checkbox |
>      radio | submit | reset |
>      file | hidden | image | button | search)"
>     >

> <!ENTITY % XHTML10Strict PUBLIC
>     "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
>     "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
> %XHTML10Strict;
>
> <!ATTLIST input
>    autosave    NMTOKEN       #IMPLIED
>    results     CDATA         #IMPLIED
>    incremental (incremental) #IMPLIED
>    >

> As you see the trick is that some things have to be defined before
> including XHTML DTD, and some after. I'm not sure if you won't run
> into some chicken-egg problem though.

humm I'm not sure to understood how to do this, but there is something
wrong with my last version ?
Because if it's only a problem of size of the DTD, it's really not a
problem for me, because the DTD is only for the developers tests, in
production the real DTD will be the XHTML STRICT version...

But if someone want to create a better version, let's go ! :-)