M. Rohrmoser wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> before christmas, I'd like to get 1.3 (java) out of the door.

I agree.

> There's some issues to deal with until that,
> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-1.3&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Toolkit+Component+Summary&x=type&y=status&mode=grid&cells=tiles

Cool view, I haven't seen that before.

> mostly concerning copyright statements and PSwing if I don't get the
> tracker summary wrong.
>
> @Stephen:
> how shall we progress with the PSing issues? Can you commit your patches
> to the trunk (or a branch) for review?

I committed the PSwing changes that were straightforward enough for me
to grok.  I haven't used PSwing much myself though, so I may not be
the best to review the remaining PSwing issues.

On a different note, to ease in creating the 1.3 maven artifacts,
might it be a good idea to move the SWT code in extras into a separate
subproject?  I would like to be able to use the extras jar without
adding SWT dependencies transitively to my projects.

Issue 59 is complete for Piccolo2D.Java.  Issue 58 could move to 2.0.
Issue 64 could use a review if you have some time.

   michael