Michael Heuer schrieb:
> M. Rohrmoser wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>> before christmas, I'd like to get 1.3 (java) out of the door.
> I agree.
>> There's some issues to deal with until that,
>> http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-1.3&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Toolkit+Component+Summary&x=type&y=status&mode=grid&cells=tiles
> Cool view, I haven't seen that before.
>> mostly concerning copyright statements and PSwing if I don't get the
>> tracker summary wrong.
>> @Stephen:
>> how shall we progress with the PSing issues? Can you commit your patches
>> to the trunk (or a branch) for review?
> I committed the PSwing changes that were straightforward enough for me
> to grok.  I haven't used PSwing much myself though, so I may not be
> the best to review the remaining PSwing issues.

Puh, I avoided PSwing until now - could somebody else have a look?

> On a different note, to ease in creating the 1.3 maven artifacts,
> might it be a good idea to move the SWT code in extras into a separate
> subproject?  I would like to be able to use the extras jar without
> adding SWT dependencies transitively to my projects.

Yes, as all SWT classes reside in edu.umd.cs.piccolox.swt this can
easily be moved to a separate jar without breaking anything, right?

> Issue 59 is complete for Piccolo2D.Java.
Ok, I'll care about .Net.

> Issue 58 could move to 2.0.
Did so.

> Issue 64 could use a review if you have some time.
I'll have a look.

How critical do you consider #48 (sun packages)? Couldn't
PFixedWidthStroke be re-implemented using some transformation magic? I
mean back it with a BasicStroke, get the current scaling factor and
apply this to the width?