> My interest: I have a project coming up later this year in which I
> plan to use Piccolo.Net and I would like to see it stay current with
> the other versions.  So I'm willing to make some time to keep it
> current.

I would like to help how I can in this effort. I have a significant
investment in piccolo.net dating back to 2005 that is not going away
anytime soon. I have been maintaining my own fork of the 1.2 .net code
as needed, so I am familiar with some of the guts inside piccolo. But
I haven't had to do much to be honest, which is a tribute to how well
things were done in the first few versions of the library.

H^2