Comment #3 on issue 135 by allain.lalonde: Constants are not constant in
the core.

Breaking binary compatibility is only a problem in this particular case if
the user
of the library is changing the value of constants. I'd almost bet money
that this
won't break any client code.

If we were changing method signatures, I'd absolute push for 2.0, but this
isn't
that. The only user story this would break is the deviant one. I'm all for
that.