Comment #5 on issue 135 by heuermh: Constants are not constant in the core.

> I'd almost bet money that this won't break any client code.

Agreed, and if it did, the client would simply receive an
where they tried to set the value of the static final field.

I think of it as more of a marketing thing.  You can't say your bread is
organic if you put any one non-organic ingredient in it.  Likewise, we
can't claim
1.3 is binary compatible with 1.2.1 if we break even once.

Piccolo2D Developers Group: