Comment #7 on issue 135 by Constants are not constant in
the core.

I completely go with michael when it comes to "stick to the rules".

Mind the frequency of our releases. When do we expect to release a new

Is agreed-on ill-written (most possibly not) existing client code really so
dear to us, that we'll rather not make
significant style improvements NOW?

I'd say no and make 'em final, feeling even less happy with the other

Piccolo2D Developers Group: