Comment #2 on issue 163 by heue...@gmail.com: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

I confirm that this happens with 1.3-rc3.

If you add

TestPSwingDynamicComponent.java, line 64:
+ piccoloLabelPanel.invalidate();
+ piccoloLabelPanel.validate();
+ pswing.repaint();

then things usually right themselves the second time you hit the Update button. So
there might be a workaround possible with 1.3.

If you are OK with pushing this off to 2.0 or 1.4 then so am I. There isn't a "Known
issues" section of the release notes, perhaps there should be.