Comment #9 on issue 163 by PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

In PSwing r973, a HierarchyBoundsListener was added in the PSwing constructor. The javadoc for this interface says "The listener interface for receiving ancestor moved and resized events." An ancestor is a parent or (recursively) the parent of an ancestor. Maybe I don't understand something, but if a PSwing's component is a JPanel, why would we be interested in ancestors? Aren't we interested in descendents
(contents of the panel)?

Piccolo2D Developers Group: