Comment #10 on issue 163 by cmal...@pixelzoom.com: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

If I add this call as the first line of PSwing.updateBounds, the problem seems to be
resolved:

component.revalidate();

I also don't think the HierarchyBoundsListener added in the constructor is doing anything, so it should probably be deleted. Allain, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Ditto for the PropertyChangeListener that's added in the constructor, it doesn't even check for specific properties, just calls updateBounds when *anything* changes.