Hi Henrik,

> 2.) Subsequent AJAX calls are using a relative path and I don't want
> to hardcode absolute paths in the JS, hence they won't work and the
> application fails since it relies on them.

How paths are represented in URLs does not depend on the framework, but
on the way you build your URLs in the app. I also usually never use any
absolute paths.

> I was forgot to save the IRC buffer today so I didn't catch the patch
> but I remembered the zeroing out of Http1, anyway I tried simply doing
> this is in the entrypoint:
>
> (de start ()
>    (off *JS)
>    (zero *Http1)
>    (if (getUsr) (desktop) (signin)))

> Note the (zero *Http1). That approach seems to be working, I can

In IRC I wrote

   (patch _htHead '(format (car @H)) 0) after loading "lib/http.l"

Changing '*Http1' explicitly doesn't help, because it is set by
'_htHead' on each HTTP transaction, depending on the client's HTTP
header.

> One very strange thing though, the HTML output looks like this when
> the form first loads:
>
> *start*
> 408
> "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
> ..
>
> 0
> *end*
>
> Note the initial 408 and the final 0.

This is because '_htHead' also sets chunked transfer mode.