(1) installing ... yes I did exactly what the INSTALL says .... was so lazy that I even copied that text from INSTALL and pasted into the shell ;-)

(2) Pack vs pack. I see. Pack does some HTML/HTTP specific job. I was thinking along the lines of hacking a new Pack based on pack. But now I see that it is probably simpler to wait for the original to be updated.

Regards,
/olle