FYI.

Also, we should first try to find out if it possibly also works if we
don't change "src/main.c", but "Makefile" instead, so that "lib/ht" is
generated and not "lib/ht.dll".

I tried earlier the fast test to copy "ht.dll" to "ht" in lib.
Ran the untouched picolisp ... still that same error ("ht:Pack").
Maybe I was sloppy, so I cannot guarantee that this is a definite answer to this alternative approach to that problem.

/olle