On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 06:54:52PM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Anyone care to try it under another OS, e.g. Windoofs?
>
> This would probably require making a batch file "ersatz/picolisp.bat",
> along the line of "ersatz/picolisp". The PID is probably not available
> there, so some arbitrary number might be used.

Josef Bartl just tried it for me. The line

   java -DPID=42 -jar picolisp.jar -"on *Dbg" lib.l

works just fine under Windows.

To make a proper batch file, I think something like

   java -DPID=42 -jar picolisp.jar -"on *Dbg" lib.l %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6

should be used, right? Or is there some better way, corresponding to the
"$@" argument expansion in bash?

The dummy PID (here 42) should better be replaced by some number unique
at each invocation, but I have no idea.