On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 07:07:01PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> In the near future I will continue, trying to supply as many missing
> parts as possible. The next will probably be the *Run/task mechanisms
> (using java.nio.channels.Selector), remaining I/O functions, and
> networking.

Done! I do now consider Ersatz PicoLisp complete :)

At least one of the primary purposes, bootstrapping the 64-bit version,
is achieved. As a consequence I removed the rather large pre-generated
"*.s" files from the distribution. They will now be automatically build
by 'make' if a Java runtime system is installed. If not, they are
available for download ("http://software-lab.de/x86-64.linux.tgz";).

Most things work surprisingly well, and better than I initially
expected. "ersatz/README" tells a little more.