Hallo,
I recently discovered (amazing) picolisp and have a few (I hope not too
naive) questions. I write one mail for each question to not mix up
things.

I read in the documentations about distributed picolisp databases, the
ability to make picolisp apps faster and faster by adding hardware cores
(and using different pipes of the underlying linux OS?), and the
possibility to deploy picolisp-apps in the clouds. But these things are
only mentioned, without further explications.

Since scaling and concurrency is all the hype in the Java world (scala,
clojure) I would like to know a bit more about capabilities and limits
of picolisp in this area, and how these things are achieved in practise
(ie how to deploy an picolisp-app in the cloud?)

Thanks
Thorsten