Hi Thorsten.

Here is a description of a real world example:
http://picolisp.com/5000/-2-I.html

In that article you will also find some links to functions that might or
might now be of use to you, such as (ext).

When it comes to distributed data and PicoLisp you don't get much for free
(apart from the aforementioned ext functionality). It's more like a
framework with which you are able to create something more specific.

In short, you won't get something like Cassandra, Hadoop or Riak out of the
box but you could certainly create something like them with the tools that
you do have.

And you could probably create something similar to those three with less
hassle than it was to create them in their respective languages (Java /
Erlang).

/Henrik