Hi Alex,

I'm quite sure it's possible to make the browser handle the PLIO format, and I would like to give it a try. Before I can start doing anything related to that format, however, I need to do some simple experiments in WebGL, as programming for WebGL looks a bit more complicated than the OpenGL programming I've done till now. Fortunately, there are lots of good tutorial stuff (and more) at <http://learningwebgl.com/blog/>.

/Jon