Alexander Burger wrote:
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 06:40:35PM +0700, Henrik Sarvell wrote:
1.) Simply don't use the app/gui server, like I do for vizreader.com, there
I use cookies (see cookie in http.l).

No, don't let you be persuaded into something ;-)

Well, that's easy to do while I'm fresh here :)

I'll stick to the defaults and when ready start fiddling with Nginx as frontent. So far I'm very impressed. Looking at app/ examples things are starting to come together slowly.

One question - the app/ example, how does gui.l gets loaded? I can see main.l calls app/init.l, but from there, what's the code execution path?

How can I sort of step-by-step inspect how app gets loaded?

Thanks,
Damir