Hi Thorsten,

> sure how to insert the table. I would like to insert the raw html so
> that I don't have to recreate the table in wiki syntax (probably only
> the <body> part?).

Hmm, that's a problem. Currently, the only way to display such data is
the "pre-formatted" markup, e.g.

:{
   data layout
}

or point to some external HTML document with

   ^{http://location.org Document}

It would be tempting to add a new markup, for direct inclusion of HTML
code, to the wiki syntax. However, this would introduce trouble, because
the automatic TeX/PDF generator can't handle it.

You could try to use 'html2text' on the HTML document, do some manual
tuning, and then include it as pre-formatted text. Can you try that?